- 05 Oct 2023
- 1 Minute to read
- Updated on 05 Oct 2023
- 1 Minute to read
By using Minimum Inventory, you can ensure that your store always has enough of the most popular products. The extension allows you to set a minimum amount of stock per product, and you'll receive email notifications when inventory reaches this limit. You can easily check the stock status in the app via the control panel.
How to use the app:
- Install the Minimum Inventory app on your store.
- After installation, you will be able to customize the minimum level for each product. This can be done either via the button that appears on the product pages or by activating notification in the app or via "Warehouse management".
- When you add a product to the app's notification center, you'll be able to see important information about the product, including product name, current inventory, minimum inventory, and a comment field.
- You can view products with minimum stock at any time by going to the app and activating "Only show products with less than minimum stock".
- The app also sends out a daily report by email containing products that have reached the minimum threshold you've set. You can add email recipients for the report in the app's notification settings.
- The report is generated only once a day and sent only if there are new products on the list.
Forecast for product variants:
- You can also set minimum inventory alerts on each variant of a product.
- To enable notification for variants, go into the relevant variant and set the minimum stock there.
Ordering the app: You can order the Minimum Inventory app here: https://apps.mystore.no/products/minimum-lagerbeholdning
We hope this guide helps you take advantage of Minimum Inventory If you have any questions or need more help, don't hesitate to contact customer service for assistance.